Midwest Manufacturing and Logistics, a division of Nidec Minster Corporation, is a suite of contract manufacturing services, offering turnkey solutions, specializing in large precision component manufacturing. From design to shipping, and everything in between, Midwest Manufacturing and Logistics is able to tap into the tremendous resources of facilities, equipment, along with experienced and skilled personnel.
Core competancies of Midwest Manufacturing and Logistics include:
• Pattern Construction, Repair and Storage
• Gray and Ductile Machine Tool Grade Castings
• High Quality Weldments
• Heat Treating
• Prime and Auto Quality Finish Painting
• Large and Small Part Precision Machining
• Inspection Services
• Comprehensive Assembly Services
• Transportation, Custom Services and Logistics
• On Site Rigging Services
For a complete overview, visit MM&L online at www.midwestmanufacturingandlogistics.com.
Midwest Manufacturing and Logistics
240 West Fifth St.
Minster, Ohio 45865 U.S.A.