Minster GS2 Servo Series
Eccentric Gear, Straight Side Presses | 3150-8000 kN Capacity | Up to 105 SPM
With capacity ranging from 3150-8000 kN (355-900 U.S. tons), the Minster Global Servo Press (GS2) Series offers proven servo technology, performance, and flexibility.
The GS2 was designed in collaboration with Nidec Press & Automation’s global technology resources, which represents nearly 400 years of combined metal forming experience.
Engineered to be built at Nidec Minster’s world headquarters in Minster, Ohio, and at Arisa in Spain, and Kyori in China, the GS2 Press Series features the same rugged characteristics, combined with the performance and technology that Minster customers have come to know.
With an aggressive stock program and global manufacturing synergies within Nidec Press & Automation, Nidec Minster is able to offer GS2 presses with competitive pricing and short term delivery anywhere in the world.
The GS2 Press Series is offered with NPA’s full portfolio of automation and control solutions allowing for complete integrated pressroom systems from a single source.
In addition, all Minster and NPA products are backed up with the industry’s most comprehensive Customer Service network with fully-stocked Service Centers located on three continents, and service personnel dispatched from more than 90 global locations.
• Precision kinematics enables quicker system response and higher production rates.
• Eccentric wheels with double helical gearing for smooth operation, increased power transmission and higher durability.
• Desch Planetary Gearbox reduces the drive train inertia for quicker acceleration and faster stopping times.
• Minster-proven robust design ensures years of trouble free operation and lowest overall cost of ownership.
• Siemens full energy management system provides maximum energy efficiency and lowest power cost per part.
• Zero clearance slide guiding improves die set up and operation.
• Liquid-cooled high-torque servo motor.
• Electronic tool storage.
• Hydraulic Overload.
• Temperature monitoring.
• 16-pole programmable limit switch.
• Automatic counterbalance control.
• Electronic shutheight control.
• Powered die doors (front and rear).
• Front light curtains.