Arisa GS2 Servo Series
Eccentric Gear, Straight Side Presses | 3150-8000 kN Capacity | Up to 105 SPM
With developmental input from Nidec Press & Automation engineers on three continents, the newly configured Arisa GS2 Press Series offers proven servo technology, performance and flexibility with competitive pricing and short term delivery anywhere in the world.
Nidec Arisa is a trusted brand in the global metalforming industry, and one of the earliest innovators of servo press technology with a significant installation base on five continents. The Arisa GS2 Servo Series features integrated automation and manufacturing support form the world's foremost metalforming group -- Nidec Press & Automation.
The GS2 Series boasts a capacity ranging of 3150 to 8000 kN, and has been configured for manufacturing in North America, Europe and China. The product is backed by Nidec Press & Automation's global Customer Service team with 13 Technical Service Center locations around the world.
• Precision kinematics enables quicker system response and higher production rates.
• Eccentric wheels with double helical gearing for smooth operation, increased power transmission and higher durability.
• Desch Planetary Gearbox reduces the drive train inertia for quicker acceleration and faster stopping times.
• Arisa-proven robust design ensures years of trouble free operation and lowest overall cost of ownership.
• Siemens full energy management system provides maximum energy efficiency and lowest power cost per part.
• Zero clearance slide guiding improves die set up and operation.
• Liquid-cooled high-torque servo motor.
• Electronic tool storage.
• Hydraulic Overload.
• Temperature monitoring.
• 16-pole programmable limit switch.
• Automatic counterbalance control.
• Electronic shutheight control.
• Powered die doors (front and rear).
• Front light curtains.