Kyori GX Feed
The GX Series Feed is designed to feed materials for ultra-precision and high-speed press stamping applications.
It is especially suitable for parts such as narrow pitch connectors, micro electronic parts and semiconductor lead frames.
• The feed length is adjustable with a manual handle and digital display at a resolution of 0,01mm, and the feed length can be adjusted "on the fly."
• The open-front gripper design allows for easy material threading and the work plate thickness is easily changed with the turn of a dial.
• No lubrication contamination due to location of the material passline.
• The gripper is designed to hold thin plates or plated materials vertically, eliminating damage so parts are in optimum condition for seconday machining.
• The gripper is easily replaceable to facilitate the shape of the material to be stamped.