Minster DAC Series
From beverage and food cans to oil filter cases, Minster's Cupping Presses provide the ultimate solution for large volume, precise cupping applications. With high-torque, high-energy drives and the mass, rigidity and precision needed for the production of drawn cups with uniform wall thickness, Minster Cupping Presses have become the worldwide standard in quality and technology.
• Hydraulic Clutch and Brake Providing Fast Starting and Stopping.
• Four-Piece Tie Rod Construction Frame.
• Single-Geared Drive with Opposed Twin Helical Driving Gears.
• Large Air Bag Pnuematic Counterbalance Cylinders on Inner and Outer Slides.
• Minster patented "Monitorflow" Recirculating Oil Lubrication System.
• Die Plumbing Regulators and Manifold for Front and Rear of Press.
• Air-Operated Flywheel Brake.
• Press Arranged for Front and Left Mounted Feed.
• Precision Slide Guiding System.