Kyori ANEX Series
With more than 30 years of experience in Link-Motion press technology, Kyori's Knuckle Link Presses have earned the reputation for high precision, performance, and ease of operation from users all around the world.
Kyori ANEX Presses provide consistent accuracy and precision for automated high speed blanking and bending operations. The ANEX-30IIH is capable of speeds up to 1400 s.p.m. with a 16mm stroke length, making it one of the fastest machines of its type in its tonnage range.
With the standard Knuckle Link design and Alternative Slide Motion, the ANEX allows for slower, more consistent slide velocity through the work angle and reduced heat generation in the die, resulting in improved part quality and longer tool life.
• Link Slide Motion
• Transmission of Force
• Accurate Slide Guiding
• Dynamic Balancer
• Minimal Shutheight displacement
• Heat Generation and Thermal Cancellation
• Cast Iron Fram Construction
• Combination Air Friction Clutch and Brake Unit
• Reduced Noise
• Motorized Slide Adjustment
• Continuous Press Lubrication
• Main Motor
• Die Doors
• User-Friendly Operator Controls with 10.4-Inch (265mm) Touch Panel.
• Quick Access Feature
• Electronic Stroke Position Indicator
• Stock Lube Reservoir
• Over-Tension Stop Outlet
• Air Outlet
• Work Light